July 30th @18:30, Welcome Reception at
Santa Maria la Nova
Address: Piazza Santa Maria la Nova 44, Historic Centre of Naples.
By Metro linea 1, stop at “Piazza Dante”, by Metro linea 2, stop at “Montesanto”.
- The Registration Desk is open from 17:30 to 20:00
- At 17:30 and 18:00 guided tours of the Convent and Church will be offered. Limited to 180 participants, on a first come first served basis
- 18:30 Welcome address
- 19:00 Cocktail
The reception is open only to the conference participants.
August 2nd @13:30, Excursions
Transfers to tour destinations will leave from the conference venue at 13:30, and return to Piazza Garibaldi and City Centre after the tour.
Please protect yourself from the heat:
- Wear clothes made of natural fibres, that are not tight-fitting, and preferably light-coloured;
- Protect yourself with a hat and sunglasses;
- Protect your skin from sunburn with sunscreen with a high protective factor;
- Carry small bottles or flasks of water and drink even when you do not feel dehydrated;
- Limit consumption of drinks with added sugar, coffee and alcohol.
Excursions are open only to participants who have purchased a ticket(s).
August 3rd @19:30, Dinner at National Railway Museum of Pietrarsa
Address: Via Pietrarsa, Naples
Transport to the dinner will leave from the conference venue at the end of the poster session, and return to Piazza Garibaldi and City Centre after the dinner.
The dinner is open only to participants who have purchased a ticket(s).