We are delighted to announce the ICCGE-20 Photo Contest,
sponsored by Elsevier!
Photographs portraying scientific, technical, or artistic aspects of crystals, crystal growth, or characterization are solicited.
Submissions will be accepted in 2 categories:
1) Natural untouched micrographs or photographs
2) Photographs including digital manipulation (and computational simulations)
Contest Rules & Instructions
1. Contest is open only to registered meeting attendees
2. Each attendee can submit one entry per category
3. Entries must be submitted online as a PowerPoint slide (use template available here: .pptx | .ODT; limit file size to 10MB) at the page “Photo Contest” at: www.conference-service.com/ICCGE-20/welcome.html
- Please do not put text on the photo unless it is part of the image
- Photo caption should describe the technical significance of the entry and/or the artistry that it represents (50 words or less)
- Indicate if the entry is a General or Student submission
- Identify the appropriate category for judging (Natural or Digital/Altered)
Deadline for submissions: July 15, 2023
Judging and Awards
Submissions will be voted by conference attendees. The first-place entries in each category will receive an award certificate and a cash prize of EUR 300. The best student entry will also receive an award certificate and a cash prize of EUR 300. Winners will be announced during the Closing Ceremony of the Conference.
Photo Template available here: .pptx | .ODT