Prizes: Frank, Laudise, Schieber
- The Frank Prize: awarded for significant fundamental contributions to the field of crystal growth.
* Awarded to: Peter Vekilov, University of Houston (USA) | Juan Garcia-Ruiz, Instituto Andaluz de Ciencias de la Tierra (Spain)
- The Laudise Prize: presented for significant technological contributions to the field of crystal growth.
* Awarded to: Peter Rudolph, Crystal Technology Consulting (Germany)
- The Schieber Prize: awarded to a young author to recognize his or her outstanding scientific publications in the field of crystal growth.
* Awarded to: Bharat Jalan, University of Minnesota (USA)
Prize: Rostislav Kaischev
The Scientific Council of the Institute of Physical Chemistry at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences in association with the ICCGE20 Conference Chairs announce the “Rostislav Kaischev” award for best oral presentation by young scientist. The award is given on the occasion of the 115th anniversary of Rostislav Kaischev’s birth.
Award prize: EUR 750.
* Awarded to: Isha Bade, Imperial College London (UK) | Artur Tuktamyshev, University of Milano Bicocca (Italy)